Guess what……its that time of the month again. No, not that time, the good time! I’m talking makeup, makeup brushes, and Ipsy glam bag kind of time.
February 2021 Bag
I swear each month I think it can’t get any better, and yet I find myself shocked every time I get my new monthly makeup bag. And I know…… there are tons of subscription boxes floating around out there, but for some reason, I feel the Ipsy bag is different!
What I like…..
To start, let’s go over the different options they offer. The Glam Bag is only $12 and comes with 5 deluxe size makeup/beauty samples. Next up, we have the Glam Bag Plus (this is what I subscribe to) it’s $25 and includes 5 full-sized products. And last, we have the Glam Bag Ultimate….the mack daddy of makeup bags. It includes 8 full-size products and 4 deluxe-size beauty samples.
You can customize your bag
The Glam Bag and Glam Bag Ultimate allow you to choose one product that goes in your bag each month. On top of that you can also select add-ons each month (the cost is added to your monthly bag price)
This months bag and all the makeup
Before I get to the actual products let me start with this amazing red bag, that’s literally sealed with kisses!!! Perfect for Valentines Day ❤️
Ok, back to what’s inside the bag!
- First up is the award-winning BeautyBlender sponge. I love these sponges! They’re super soft and made out of latex-free foam. They provide the most flawless finish when used to apply foundation or creams. This is a full-size version and would cost anywhere between $20- $25 if bought separately at your local makeup store. (keep up with these numbers, at the end you’ll see just how much you save)
- Next, we have the Callyssee whipped moisturizing cream. It’s Vegan and Cruelty-free and can be applied to both the neck and face. This company and product are completely new to me so I’ll have to report back on how well it does. With that said, they did include a discount code for this company, use code IPSY25- for 25% off. Click here to check out their website. (2 oz. full size retails for $34)
- This is one of my favorites- the IT cosmetics heavenly skin-hugging foundation brush #707. Use this brush to apply your fave cream or liquid formulas for all-over coverage or buff out for a sheer finish. And get this….the brush hairs are infused with anti-aging collagen, silk, peptides, niacin, and antioxidants. WOW!! ($42 value)
- Moving right along, we have the Naked Cosmetics 4-piece Pigment set. These finely-milled loose pigments are made with pure mica (no filler ingredients) so they’re easy to tap and blend on the eyelids. Use them alone or layer them. Apply using your fingertips or a makeup brush. (6g-full size valued at $39.99) And here’s another promo code: IPSY30 to receive 30% off your order from Naked Cosmetics
- And last but not least, this F.A.R.A.H brush set. (valued at $30) Use the Chisel Contour 610F to apply and blend your contour and use Fluffy Highlight 628F to dust and build up your highlight. Also Vegan and Cruelty-free.
Here’s those Promo Codes again
IPSY25- for 25% off Callyssee products
IPSY30 to receive 30% off your order from Naked Cosmetics.
So what are you waiting for
Click here and sign up to get your monthly glam bag! I promise you’ll love it. What do you have to lose, you get to try out brands you otherwise would never buy and for very little cost.
Are you ready for this!!! Separately these items would have cost me $170……I paid $25 for my monthly glam bag! How crazy is that?
If you sign up for the monthly glam bag, you might want to read this post on organizing your bathroom. I have a feeling you may need some storage containers for all that new makeup….lol
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide at no additional cost to you.